If you're like us, most of your BIG gifts have been purchased. They're hiding in totally ridiculous places, covered with Little Mermaid sleeping bags and dirty clothes, waiting to be wrapped. Instead of wrapping (put that off a few more days), it's time to tackle my favorite part of holiday shopping: the stocking stuffers! From whoopie cushions to Tattly tattoos, at Rock Paper Scissors we have what you need to stuff that kiddo's (or that adult's) stocking to the max. Check out some of our favorite stocking stuffers this holiday!
1) Yummy Yummy Scented Markers - start the stocking stuffing out right with great smells and bright colors. PLUS they're washable!
2) Color Appeel Crayons. I'm hoping Santa tosses a set of these into my stocking. These crayons are hard to break, super bright and they're fun to peel (get it? Color Appeel?!).
3) Eeboo Go Fish Cards is not your average game of Go Fish. These die cut cards take the favorite childhood game to the next level.
4) Animal Crayons have been a best seller this holiday season! The plastic crayons color smooth and leave your kids' hands clean!
5) The Day the Crayons Quit is one of our FAVORITE books. Check out the peach crayon. He's naked, thanks to you tearing off his wrapper.
6) The Jar of Beads is a great stuffer for a kiddo enamored with your jewelry. This kit comes with ribbon and beads to make your own lovely accessories - DIY awesomeness for kids!
7) Ridley's Classic Harmonica. Is an explanation really necessary?
8) Big Books of Coloring. We can't get enough of the activity books from Melissa & Doug. These coloring books are never ending, creating plenty o' quiet time for mom and dad.
9) Hopscotch Kids Thank You Notes are a fun way to teach your kids to say "Thank You." Let them color in the picture and you can help them write their thanks!
1) Animal Hands temporary tattoo kits create a puppet show on the go. Perfect for that kid with a WILD imagination.
2) DIY Friendship bracelet kit. This would look great in my stocking (hint, hint) or I suppose anyone's stocking for that matter, cause who doesn't want to learn to make awesome bracelets for your friends? Hey Ken, get me this. I want to make friendship bracelets :)
3) Blabla Kids Finger Puppets. We're partial to Berlioz the Bear and his blue striped sweater, but all of our full size Bla Bla dolls have an adorable, knit finger puppet version!
4) Colored Dot Rubber Ducks are a great stocking stuffer, especially that bright blue to match Berlioz's sweater.
5) Mustachifier pacifiers for that lil' gentleman celebrating his first Christmas!
6) Mustache Bandaids make any ouch stylish, or at the very least dapper.
7) Ridley's Box of Classic Jokes and 8) Whoopie Cushions are perfect for your jokester kiddo or husband. Or both.
9) Make-a-Mask Kits come in Superhero, Princess, Butterfly, Farm Animal, & Jungle Animal.
10) Macaroon Lip Gloss adds some color to your stocking and your lips! Try the mint green-- it's peppermint - perfect for the holiday season!
11) Babylit board books can help you introduce the classics at a young age. Collect them all, from Sense and Sensibility to Romeo & Juliet and A Christmas Carol.
You can find our fun stocking stuffers in our Ann Arbor, Detroit and Tecumseh locations, along with many other items that could fill any of those stockings still on your list!
Just a reminder- we're open in:Ann Arbor- Wednesday 11-8, Thursday-Saturday 10-10, Sunday and Monday 11-8 , we'll be open Christmas Eve 10-4 and closed on Christmas.
Detroit- Wednesday & Thursday- 11-8, Friday 11-9, Saturday 11-8, Sunday 11-5, Monday 11-6 and closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas.
Tecumseh- Wednesday-Saturday 11-6, Sunday 12-4, Monday 11-5, we'll be open Christmas Eve 11-3 and closed on Christmas.