Congratulations graduates! Whether you or a loved one is celebrating graduation from college, high school, or even middle school or elementary, we couldn’t be more excited for our local grads.
Looking for some inspired, unique gifts for your favorite graduate? We pulled together a few of our more unexpected gifts for grads below! And if you’re still in need of a graduation card, take a peek at our card roundup, with great options for all types of grads.
1. Hip Hip Hooray! This adorable, cheery tote bag is the perfect way to celebrate your grad’s exciting achievement! The sentiment, with fun lettering printed in lavender banners, will also translate nicely years after graduation.
2. Great advice from Oscar Wilde and Emily McDowell. This lovely print features the quote “Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.” What a great gift for grads moving on to life’s next adventure! We love the charcoal gray background, the bright colors, and the quote most of all.
3. This gold foil card from Sugar Paper is simply the BEST. Message reads “Dream Big Darling” in gorgeous hand lettering, all enclosed in a sweet wreath. Great for any occasion for encouragement or inspiration, this card is a particularly fitting way to congratulate your favorite grad and to remind them to keep chasing their dreams!
4. One the most popular items at Rock Paper Scissors are the boxed signs that adorn our back wall. There’s a seemingly endless number of quotes that are fitting for a recent graduate, but this one resonated with me the most. Sign reads “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” Celebrating a high school graduation? If your grad is heading off to college, the small sign can be easily hung on a dorm room wall! (With just a thumb tack! Easy peasy, right?!). If you’re celebrating a college graduation, boxed signs are also a great way to decorate a new apartment or living space.
5. Graduation means big changes in the lives of recent grads! Help them stay organized and focused on the future with this Mini Goals Notepad. With 100 tear-out to do lists, this gift is perfect for the home, office, or on the go. (I’m particularly fond of the cover, which reads “Today, I will get some stuff done). Hand lettering by Mary Kate McDevitt.
6. Never underestimate the power of a motivational (temporary) tattoo! The “Make it happen. Period” tattoo is the perfect lil’ gift to stick in a congratulatory card. Comes in set of two.
7. Seize the day! This gorgeous Carpe Diem journal is a great way for new grads to record the beginning of their post high school or post college journey
8. The team at Tattly has done it again! We’re rounding out this grad gift roundup with yet another “go get ‘em” temporary tattoo. Whatever the next step is for your grad, encourage them with this “Okay let’s Do This” tattoo (comes in set of two).