Still looking for a perfect card for mom? We've got you covered with our favorite foil and floral releases, just in time for Mother's Day!
1) World's Greatest Mom. We're smitten with this letterpress card from Sugar Paper. Featuring a ribbon shaped die cut and gold foil details, this gem of a card reads "World's Best Mom - Happy Mother's Day" in gold foil and coral ink, with an adorable tiny heart. Make sure your mom know's she's the world's greatest!
2) Pretty in Pink. This perfect shade of pink. The beautiful Rifle Paper Co. signature lettering. The gold foil and envelope. We're swooning over this beautiful Mother's Day card! The blank inside is the perfect place to write your love note to your mama!
3) Foil AND floral? What's not to love about the World's Greatest Mom card from Rifle Paper? Trophy cup is printed in gorgeous shimmery gold foil, with lovely, loopy lettering and a beautiful bouquet of flowers, all set against a pale pink background.
4) Whether sending love from you and your siblings, you're teaming up with dad to tell her she's tops, or any other combination, the We Love Mom gold foil card from Sugar Paper is the perfect way to let mom know she's adored by the whole gang! Printed with gold foil and pink ink, this sweet card comes is a salmon envelope, lined with a white and gold foil dot pattern.
5) We love mom and we love Moglea! A new release from one of our favorite designers, the Mother I Love You card by Moglea features a printed watercolor and crayon inspired background pattern. Hand lettered message is letterpress printed in gold foil, and inside is blank to leave room for your own personal message. Also great as a birthday or thinking of you card for mom.
6) M is for Mother! This card certainly stands tall above the rest! Printed with gold foil, this standup card by Meri Meri is a standout way to say happy Mother's Day.
7) This card is just SO pretty! Gorgeous flowers cover the Happy Mother's Day Blooming Floral card from Rifle Paper Co. Card reads "Happy Mother's Day" in small, all caps hand-lettering, printed in a lovely dark green.
8) SWOON. This lettering on the Best Mom and Friend card from The Social Type? We're in love. Card reads "the best mom and friend a girl could ask for" printed in gold foil against a light lavender background.
9) We're loving the new take on floral that's incorporated in the Happiest Mother's Day card by Smock. We can't get enough of the big, romantic yellow roses - and the fancy lettering printed in gold foil ain't bad either!
We wish you and yours a very happy Mother's Day! You can find the cards above (and many more) at Rock Paper Scissors!