This Friday is Main Street Ann Arbor's 2nd Annual Ladies Night Out. Get. Excited. Why should you come down and celebrate with us?
1) Ladies Night is all inclusive. Bring your friends, husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, neighbors. You don't have to be a lady to enjoy this fun.
2) Rock Paper Scissors will be offering 20% off 1 item in the store. 1 per customer. Does not include custom, personalized gifts or wedding invitations. That's 20% off a Mother's Day gift, making YOU look like a hero!
3) Zingerman's will be here sampling their AMAZING Zzang! Bars. You hear that? FREE CHOCOLATE.
4) We'll be serving Sangria. Yep, Sangria :). One more time, we'll be handing out FREE BOOZE.
5) Visit 15 of the 34 Participating retailers and get your passport stamped for a chance to win over $3000 worth of gifts! I heard a rumor that the majority of the package was spa services from Lily Grace and gift cards from the other retailers. If free "massage" and "facial" aren't enough to get you downtown, I'm not sure what is!
6) Spend $25 at RPS and receive FREE parking in the parking garages ( must be out by 1 am on May 10th).
7) The bars & restaraunts offer specials. That's right- your favorite Black Pearl fish tacos could be cheaper. That whiskey sour from Ravens Club- may be on special. You owe it to yourself to at least investigate.
8) It'll be a beautiful May night and a great opportunity to support LOCAL!
9) We'll be playing you in a game of Rock Paper Scissors for a chance to win a gift basket valued at $100.
and last but not least...
10) Free Booze, Free Chocolate, 20% off your favorite gifts, Free Parking, drink and food specials, the chance to win free stuff AND the Main Street Area Association will be handing out bling rings. Yep, bling rings. These lil' light up gems are just the icing on the cake.
Will we see you down here tommorow from 5-10p?! We sure hope so!