Are you out and about this weekend? Finishing off your loose ends? Just starting your Christmas shopping endeavors? We're not judging, do your thing, but we have some suggestions for some of those hard to buy for people on your list. For that cocktail loving loved one we've got you covered--from coasters, bottle stoppers and pint glasses to flasks, bottle openers and whiskey stones. Check out some of our favorite gifts.
1) Drinking Game Coasters are a perfect stocking stuffer or addition to that beer lover's bar cart.
2) The Chillsner- the one and only in-bottle, drink-through beer chiller. Just freeze, insert into any bottled beer and never suffer through another warm brew. Chillsner is perfect for parties, tailgating and pretty much any occasion where beloved beers are enjoyed.
3) Glasses bottle stopper. Class up your wine bottle with this stopper. Perfect stocking stuffer.
4) We love our Izola Cocktail Shakers, like this Honest to Goodness Cocktail Shaker. This stainless steel cocktail shaker
5) State of Michigan Pint Glasses. Show your Mitten State pride with these pint glasses. Available in red, green, gold, yellow and blue.
6) Ampersand Bottle Opener. We agree with you, Fred & Co., the ampersand is essential! Where would we be without the ampersand? No ham & eggs, no Mr. & Mrs. Smith, no Hall & Oates. Beautiful, functional and full of character!
7) Wet Your Whistle Leather and Stainless Flask. Wet your whistle with this stainless steel hip flask. Also features a nesting shot cup in the center for easy measurements.
8) Detroit Tigers Bottle Opener. This bottle opener is made from a game used bat. Log on to mlb.com to find out who used the bat, in which game and what happened in their at bat!
9) Drink More Whiskey. This smart guide to whiskey introduces a new generation of would-be connoisseurs to our favorite spirits. Drink More Whiskey is the reference for those want to discover the provenance, styles, differences in quality, and ideal uses of whiskey in a fresh, fun-to-read format. In addition, more than 20 recipes are sprinkled throughout, from classics like the Old Fashioned to thoroughly modern tipples like the Manchester (made from single malt Scotch whisky and fresh herbs), so readers can take their learning from book to glass.
10) Set of 9 Whiskey Stones-Milled in Vermont by the oldest soapstone workshop in the US these whiskey stones are a PERFECT stocking stuffer. Add three chilled stones to your next drink, let stand for 5 minutes and enjoy
11) Plunger Bottle Stopper. Add a lil' character to your wine bottle with this plunger bottle stopper.
12) Wine & Cheese Pairing Swatch Book. Apparently this dude, Max McCalman, is the cheese master. This swatch book of wine and cheese pairings includes detailed information about the history, production and unique flavor of fifty of the world’s finest cheeses, as well as the accompanying information about the best wine varietals and vintages to pair them with. Now you're speaking our language, Max.
Wine, cheese, beer, booze-- if your gift recipient likes a good drink, we've got you covered!