Are you looking at your list, panicked? Is that hard-to-buy-for sister, girlfriend, mother-in-law the only un-checked, crossed off, highlighted gift recipient on your list? Guys, it's cool! We're open until 3pm tomorrow in Ann Arbor and Tecumseh (sorry Detroit, we're closed), and can help! Until then, take a peek at some of our last minute suggestions!
1) This is our favorite 100 hour burn time candle from Simpatico. The colors are amazing, plus the hobnail jars burn so clean (and happen to be adorable). After the 100 hours of burn time, they become a perfect vase, juice glass or pencil holder.
2) Midwest-made Linnea's Lights candles are another favorite candle. They are made in Indianapolis, by a mother/daughter company. Also, each candle comes with a set of matches in the lid!
3) New in stock, these Sir/Madam mugs are our everything. We're loving the "Sweetie" mug. Also available in "Darling," "Mother," and "Father."
4) Adorable vintage Fishs Eddy juice glasses come in 4 styles and colors. We love them!
5) Vintage kitchen timers. We're partial to the red, which do you prefer?
6) Library of Flowers bubble bath. Check out that packaging-- what a fun gift to pull out of a stocking on Christmas morning - plus the scents are to die for!
7) Barr & Co. soap. The scents correspond with the Simpatico candles. Grab that girl a Spanish Lime bar of soap and candle!
8) Dip-dyed awesomeness. Spoons, servers, spatulas--we love the pops of color on these kitchen utensils!
9) Pehr tea towels. These towels wash well, are adorable and come in a variety of colors and designs.
10) Kate Spade coasters. Perfect for that special hostess.
11) Macaroon trinket containers. We love the raspberry sorbet colored one. What a fun way to store your ring, mints, tylenol, whatever!
Stop in and see us tomorrow from 10-3 in Ann Arbor or Tecumseh to grab these last minute gifts for your loved ones! We know they'll love their bright & colorful stockings!