Happy National Postcard Week! The weeklong holiday concludes on May 10 - so make sure you get, write, and send a postcard to the ones you love! Need some postcard inspiration? Here's a few of our faves from Rifle Paper Co. and Hammerpress below!
1. Another Hammerpress favorite! The No Whining postcard reads “No whining, no complaining, absolutely no frowning, only hugs, smiles, and warm fuzzy feelings are allowed. Thank you.” The letterpress printed postcard is popular with parents, teachers, and just about everyone. Know someone who needs this print hanging in their home or office? There's a large print size available as well!
2. Featuring the new "Rosa" floral print, this set of 10 postcards is great to have on hand for sending notes of gratitude. Whether the act was big or small, make sure your loved ones know how much you appreciate them. Each features the bold floral pattern, with a pale pink handlettered “THANKS.” Reverse side of the postcard has a small floral illustration, as well as space for a message and address. (Plus the set comes adorably packaged with baker’s twine).
3. Relocated recently? Send a slew of these "We've Moved" postcards to let people know your new address, in the most lovely way possible. Set of 10 with hand lettering and illustration from Rifle Paper Co.
4. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Rifle Paper Co. has the most swoonworthy florals on the block, and this “Thank You” design is no exception. Done in their signature hand lettered and illustrated style, this set of 10 wildflower postcard is the perfect way to say thanks.
5. If you need a postcard with printed, patterned awesomeness, look no further than this “Happiness Will Find You” beauty. Letterpress printed in blue, green, and yellow inks on heavy chipboard. (Prefer this design in a full blown print? We've got that too!)
6. We love the Stay True postcard from Hammerpress. Letterpress printed on extra heavy chipboard, the postcard features an arrow, camp style design and lettering. Simple, clean, and classic.