· By 4
We're Wild about ROSA!
If there’s two things we can’t get enough of, it’s floral patterns and Rifle Paper Co. Our latest obsession is Rosa, RPC’s latest Spanish-inspired floral pattern with a navy background, warm pink and burgundy roses, and plenty of lovely green and gold leaves. Check out the latest Rosa awesomeness, now available at Rock Paper Scissors!
- Most everything sounds that much sweeter when you say it in French. Send a fancy thank you with the Merci card – hand illustrated with the rosa floral pattern, this card with big bold flowers and lovely gold foil hand lettering.
- Dress your phone with Rosa’s signature floral illustration, with rich vibrant colors and gold foil. The rubber inlay design for the iPhone features a slim hard shell plus a rubber insert, for extra protection without making the phone bulky.
- Rosa herself! With a gorgeous floral crown of pink and red flowers, this romantic 16 x 20 art print is reminiscent of traditional portrait paintings, and is created from an original gouache painting by Rifle Paper Co. founder Anna Bond.
- Stop and smell the roses! Remember to take a moment and enjoy the simple things in life with this gorgeous card. While it features the same signature rosa florals, the background of this card is a deep forest green instead of navy, a pretty contrast for the bright pink hand lettering.
- What’s better than a beautiful, gold foil notebook? TWO beautiful gold foil notebooks! The rosa notebook set comes with two pocket size books – one in the signature rosa floral print, one in a soft pink cover with a gold polka dot pattern. Gold foil adds a little something extra to each.
- This set of 10 postcards is great to have on hand for sending notes of gratitude. Whether the act was big or small, make sure your loved ones know how much you appreciate them. Each features the bold floral pattern, with a pale pink handlettered “THANKS.” Reverse side of the postcard has a small floral illustration, as well as space for a message and address. (Plus the set comes adorably packaged with baker’s twine).
- Can’t get enough of the Rosa pattern? Us neither. Luckily there’s also sheet wrap available, perfect for wrapping a special gift or for framing as an art print.