· By 2
Rock Paper Paige
I'm from Portsmouth, VA
2) Why did you want to work at Rock Paper Scissors and why do you love working here?
I love working at RPS because cards are such a special way to let people know you are thinking about them, and it's fun to help people find the perfect yet unique card to express their feelings.
3) What’s your favorite card in the store and why?
My favorite card is hot pink and says "Fuck It, let's party"; it's fun, bright, and reminds me to take life less seriously. I have it framed in my apartment.
4) What's your favorite gift in the store and why?
I love the "I have mixed drinks about feelings" sign. I love it because its a fun play with words.
6) Besides RPS or Bed & Butter what’s your favorite local Ann Arbor business and why?
I'm a huge foodie and love good cocktails and all things brunch, so I have to go with SAVCO. I love cold pressed juices at Babo, pintxos at Aventura, and fried green tomato caprese salad at Savas.
7) Is there anything ridiculous you want the people of Ann Arbor to know?
I'm a huge soccer fan, especially Premier League. I love watching with friends and family!