Living in the beautiful Mitten state, we at Rock Paper Scissors are all about getting out and exploring the great outdoors. From the trails and natural areas right here in the Ann Arbor area, to our state's lovely shorelines, to the gorgeous area us Michiganders simply refer to as "Up North" - there's no shortage of awesome places to hike, camp, adventure and explore!
Adventure is most certainly out there, and we've rounded up our favorite items that remind us to get up, get out, and go explore!
We've been longtime fans of the temporary tattoos from Tattly, which feature awesome designs, lovely lettering, and great typography - and their camp themed Adventure set does not disappoint! The set of 8 tattoos include an adventure pennant, canoe with wooden oars, a sailors knot, swiss army knife, pine tree, tent, campfire, and compass.
Some of our other favorite items include:
1. We love letterpress, and this card by Bench Pressed is no exception! Featuring an animal footprint illustration and hand lettered "Make Your Own Tracks" printed in warm brown ink.
2. These "Handy Everyday Notes" from Sideshow Press are perfect for taking notes on the go. The yellow edition fits handily in your back pocket, and are for things that are "Lost & Found or yet to be discovered."
3. & 4. Whether you're heading out for a hike or commuting to work, these 25 oz. metal canteens are just the thing to meet your hydration (or caffeine) needs! Our favorites are the red "Unity" and the orange "Practice Conservation" designs.
5. Wherever your adventures take you, this letterpress set of postal cards is the perfect way to keep in touch!
6. This card is truly a work of art. Letterpress printed by the talented team at Hammerpress, the die cut badge card features a starry night sky and the message "The Great Adventure Awaits." This, and many other badge card designs, are available at RPS.
7. Toss your essentials into this Explore pouch and hit the road!
These and many more adventure themed items are available at Rock Paper Scissors. Stop by and see us in Ann Arbor, and happy trails!