Festive Finds: Favorite Kitchen & Party Items for 4th of July
Looking for a little something extra in red, white, or blue to liven up your kitchen or table settings? Look no further that our favorite picks for entertaining and decorating, with a decidedly festive (yet subtle) feel. With classic designs and hues, these items are perfect for the 4th of July, and all year round!
1. Blue solo cup, fill 'er right up! This set of four melamine cups are designed to look like the solo cups of beer pong glory days. Dishwasher safe. Party and picnic friendly.
2. This adorable Fishs Eddy white mason jar is perfect for cold drinks on a hot summer night, or as a vase for cut flowers on an outdoor patio table.
3. Looking to up your cocktail game? Look no further. The Bar10der (get it, barTENder?) is a handy-dandy 10-in-one bartending tool that includes a muddler, standard and channel knives, a jigger, a reamer, a zester, a foldout stirrer, a corkscrew, a strainer, and a requisite bottle opener. Libations await!
4. We love the hue of this pale blue dinner plate. It's the perfect pop of color to compliment almost any tablescape. Just one of our many favorites from New York icon Fishs Eddy! Looking for more color options? Round out your 4th of July set with red and white as well.
5. As American as apple pie, this red milk bottle is a great addition to any kitchen. Use it for milk at Sunday brunch, to hold cream for coffee, or for placing a sunflower on the windowsill. Whichever use you choose, the piece is sure to make you wax nostalgic for simpler times (and is great to balance out all the high tech kitchen appliances of today!).
6. This classic navy mug is perfect for a nautical lake house, a classic kitchen, or a cup of coffee to jumpstart your 4th of July holiday morning!
7. This white milk bottle has a classic shape and goes with everything! Holds one pint (16 oz.).
8. Celebrate the 4th with red, white, and blue custom plates from Boatman Geller. Choose your custom message, font, and font color.
9. This gardenia and tuberose mason jar candle smells absolutely amazing. Hand poured in the USA! Available in assorted scents and colors - but might we recommend the red (pomegranate and spruce), white (sweet cream), and blue (gardenia and tuberose)? Perfect lighting for your deck or patio once the sun sets on your party! Check out all scents and sizes here.
10. A colorful magnetic timer is an easy way to spruce up your kitchen, stat!
11. We're obsessed with Fishs Eddy - can you tell? Everything they do is classic, American awesome, and their bowls (shown here in navy) are no exception.
12. Perhaps the more revered solo cup color, this set of four red melamine cups are a great find for the holiday. More sturdy than the original solo version, without sacrificing the classic aesthetic.