Wedding Wednesday: Rock Paper Scissors on Style Me Pretty!
We were thrilled to be a part of Laura and William's gorgeous Michigan wedding. We had an absolute blast working with the lovely couple and Alison at Viva la Diva to execute some truly unique day-of goodies, including hand lettered signage, custom coffee sleeves, and vinyl door menus.
We LOVE how everything turned out, and have been absolutely swooning over the photos of the event from Chelsea Brown Photography currently featured on Style Me Pretty! We've included some shots of our favorite custom RPS collaboration items below - but make sure you check out the full feature to sneak a peek inside the gorgeous fête, held earlier this spring at Zingerman's Cornman Farms.
1. Laura and William's wedding program.
2. The couple's initials and wedding date were designed, then made into adorable vinyl signage.
3. A cute table tent note encouraged guests to "Leave Laura and William a Note!"
4. The initials and wedding date design was also used to create custom napkins for the event.
5. Peonies, cute signage, and coffee sleeves made for an adorable beverage bar.
6. Each glass pane of the entrance doors featured hand lettered sayings and cocktail features. Our favorite? "It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty of half full. There is clearly room for more wine." Check out the feature on Style Me Pretty to see the rest!
7. The event's menu signage was displayed in this sweet frame and included hand drawn illustrations.
8. The bar and specialty cocktail menu had some adorable extras as well!