Before we head to the airport for NSS in NYC, we wanted to share some more of our favorite mailers! Chickity check out how much energy and detail went into these pieces! We truly appreciate them and are so excited to see these booths and artists in person!
1) Power & Light Press. We love a good peep show, especially if it involves letterpress!
2) Moglea. The patterns, the paper flower, the gold foil, our love for the thick museum board they print on, we can't get to Booth #2046 quick enough!
3) Smock & Bella Figura. Two of our favorite wedding invitation brands took our breath away with the gold foil, the blind press, and the patterns! We're in love.
4) 9th Letterpress. You guys, they have a PINEAPPLE wax seal. They pressed gold on dark paper. They provided us their favorite places to check out in the city. They gave us a coffee sleeve for a cup o' coffee. Can't wait to catch up and see what's new with these lovely ladies!
5) Oh Hello Friend. Oh Hello Friend is new to us, but their mailer definitely got us excited to get to know them better! We're loving the vellum envelope, the fun tags , the awesome temporary tattoo (be awesome today? heck yes!), but our hearts skipped a beat when we saw the show notepad to help us organize our NSS trip!
Thank you to all the wonderful vendors who sent us some truly awesome mail over the past few weeks. For those we've known for a while, we can't wait to catch up and see your new releases - and for the new faces in the crowd, we're delighted that we'll be meeting you soon!
If you love paper as much as we do at RPS, follow along with the NSS fun by following us on Instagram
, and Facebook
, where we'll be sharing photos and asking opinions on new trends and soliciting advice on what we should add to the inventory at Rock Paper Scissors. (And be sure to visit the blog to see our favorites of the day!)