Happy engagement season!
Did your friend or loved one get engaged over the holidays? Do you suspect someone near and dear might be popping the question over Valentine's Day? Show your newly engaged friends or family members know excited you are by sending some handwritten happiness!
1. He Put A Ring On It
- I dare you not to get Beyoncé's Single Ladies in your head, with all this talks of engagements and puttin' a ring on it. Card features gold foil stamped on royal blue, with a matching antique gold envelope.
2. Let's Celebrate
- There's nothing, and I mean NOTHING, as festive as a confetti card. This letterpress"Let's Celebrate" card is the perfect way to show your excitement - plus the card comes with a semi-transparent envelope, so recipients can open carefully to avoid any unexpected confetti bombs.
3. Congrats Engagement Ring
- Looking for a simple and sweet engagement card? We love this pale pink card from Rifle Paper Co., featuring a giant engagement ring with hologram foil.
Show how excited you are with this bright pink and gold foil card that reads "OMG You're Engaged!"
5. Bride to Be
- This letterpress card features hand lettered congratulations in a cute banner design. Available in both "Happy Bride to Be!" and "Happy Groom to Be!" versions.
6. Happy Couple
- Looking to congratulate both members of newly engaged couple? This letterpress card from Hammerpress, with a mosaic tile inspired design and the message "Here's to the Happy Couple!" is perfect for both weddings and engagements!
7. Best Yes
- We're loving the fun illustration and sentiment on this letterpress card from Benchpressed, featuring hearts, a left hand, an engagement ring, and hand lettering that reads "the best yes ever."
8. I Love Love
- Love is certainly something to be celebrated. We're swooning over the adorable lettering style of this engagement card, with the sweet message "I LOVE love! Happy Engagement." Letterpress printed with pale peach and red ink.
9. The End
- simple and to the point, letterpress card features a hand outline, a gold foil stamped ring, and the word "The End." Card comes with a neon pink envelope, the signature of designer Ashkahn.
These cards (and many more!) are currently available at Rock Paper Scissors
in Ann Arbor.
Looking for more engagement inspiration? Check out our Pinterest board "Wedding, Engagement, & Invitations
," or stop by the shop!