At RPS, we’re all about celebrating everything – so it should come as no surprise that we enjoy getting into the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day. Whether it’s hosting a party, making an awesome Irish meal or just grabbing a pint of green beer, there’s plenty of great ways to celebrate. As luck would have it, we’ve had our eyes on a few items inspired by the season. Check out our round up below, and have an awesome St. Patrick’s Day!
1) A little luck can go a long way! This letterpress card from 1Canoe2
features a beaaaaauuutiful hand-drawn illustration of a horseshoe and 4-leaf clovers, perfect for sending good vibes and well wishes!
2) Go for the gold with this good luck card from Rifle Paper Co
. Card features a large four-leafed clover printed swoon-worthy gold metallic foil.
3) I can’t quite get on board with a St. Patrick’s Day celebration without a ‘lil booze. This adorable “Good O’ Whiskey Drink”
is a perfect small glass for mixing it up.
4) Hosting a St. Patrick’s Day party? Customizable invitations from Boatman Geller are the perfect way to spread the word. Take it to another level with matching plates and platters! Did someone just say hostess with the most-est?
5) Speaking of parties… I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: a party ain’t a party without stripey straws. Grab a set in green and white
to get your party started! (Green straws are available in a chevron pattern
6) Another perfect party item, the Coton Colors Leprechaun Hat attachment
is an easy way to decorate your table for holiday fun! Choose a platter size (I’m partial to the tan and white dot pattern myself) and collect attachments to swap in and out for any number of holidays and occasions.
7) Speaking of table settings, the green dot pattern from Coton Colors is a great way to tie in your festive food table – including cute napkins
and a small spreader