So you met the one and set a date - hooray! Next step: wedding planning, and with that, decisions about your bridal party.
Whether you're having a group of loved ones stand by your side on the big day or have selected one special person to be your support up there, we at RPS think it's a nice touch do something a little special when asking your bridesmaids, maid or matron of honor, and even your flower girl to participate in the wedding.
We're all about the art of the handwritten note, and there are some great "Will You Be My..." cards for bridal parties, in both the sweet and sincere, as well as the hilarious varieties. We've rounded up some of our favorite bridal party cards below, as well as gifts and goodies to help show your appreciation.
1. These illustrated cards from Rifle Paper Co. are a favorite at RPS - featuring gorgeous floral designs and sweet hand lettering. The "Will You Be My..." designs are available for Maid of Honor
, Matron of Honor
, and Flower Girl
2. The "Minimergency Kit" is perhaps the ultimate day of bridesmaid gift. This tiny pouch is full of 21 essential items, so everyone can be prepared for any mini emergencies on the big day.
3. If you're looking for a more tongue in cheek card, look no further. Letterpress printed, greeting reads "I promise not to be a total demanding bitch! So will you be my Maid of Honor?" Features hand lettering and is available in Bridesmaid version as well.
4. These Maid of Honour and Bridesmaid pouches are totally sweet, and great for storing makeup and other items for getting ready.
5. These beautiful blush pink cards read "Will you be my Bridesmaid pretty please?" and "Will you be my Maid of Honor pretty please?" - letterpress printed in gold foil with a fun polka dot envelope liner.
6. The name says it all "You Can Wear It Again - A Celebration of Bridesmaid Dresses."
7. Presenting your bridal party with a larger gift, or a combination of items? These Bridesmaid totes make for great packaging, and are great for toting
larger items between locations.
8. Looking for something extra special? Monogrammed necklaces are a great personalized touch for your bridal party!
These items and more are available at Rock Paper Scissors
in downtown Ann Arbor (items can be ordered online as well). Looking for more wedding inspiration? Check out our Pinterest board "Wedding, Engagement & Invitations